Coming soon! Shiny new Settings interface ✨
While Waitwhile has continued to improve over the years, many of you have noticed that our “Settings'' haven't kept up with the times. We’ve heard your feedback and we’re excited for you to see what we’ve been working on!
Going live on March 1, we’ll be launching a streamlined version of the Settings pages 🎉
Check out this preview:
Your new and improved settings will still allow for all the same functionalities as before, the layout will just be cleaner and more intuitive. Plus, there are some exciting new features you can now use like:
- User Roles & Permissions: You now have the ability to create and modify User Roles in your Waitwhile Account, giving the right amount of access to the right employees.
- Saved Replies: You’ll be able to speed up your response times by creating ‘Saved Replies’ for your most common SMS communications with customers.
- Team Notifications: You can now change the notifications that is sent to your team to stay informed when there are changed in your waitlist or bookings
- New Status Tags: You can now view and manage what Status tags you use to tag your customers with.
- Improved Arrivals: Want to give your Guests the ability to check themselves in when they arrive? You’ll be able to give them this ability both on a kiosk/tablet as well as general webpage.
Have questions about this change? We’re here to support you as you get used to the new Settings. Please reach out at any time with questions or visit help.waitwhile.com (updated articles launching 3/1).
-> Chat with support at email@example.com