New and improved user interface in the Staff experience
We're releasing a new UI update in Waitwhile 3.0, aimed at enhancing the staff experience with a more intuitive, lightweight user interface.This means that you can:
- Enjoy a cleaner and more efficient workflow with new icons, tab styles, and typography.
- Easily distinguish different sections with a gray background for board view lanes and fresh color schemes.
- Focus on your tasks without any clutter, as all your favorite features are retained and improved.
A number of changes to look for:
- The design refresh throughout the Staff experience includes updated typography, button appearances, color scheme, icons, and board background on both desktop and mobile devices. None of these changes should impact current functionality.
- The tabs on the Visits page have been replaced by clickable headers, which will take you to the respective sub pages.
- The header has been standardized across all pages in the Staff experience.
- Non-primary actions across all pages in the Staff experience have been moved behind the ellipsis menu in the top right corner. For example, in addition to to Display settings, Print, and Go to registration, you can now also find Serving and Waitlist overview, Open and Close registration, as well as Table view in this menu on the Visits page.